Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Control My Nikon - Version 4

crcowan

Alexandria, US
20 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Control My Nikon - Version 4"

crcowan Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd May 2008
Mon 03-Sep-12 02:37 PM

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm a D300s shooter so I started here - moderator please move it if appropriate.

I have just noticed that Control My Nikon (http://www.controlmynikon.com) has released their version 4. I was already very impressed with this moderately priced software, but additionally pleased that the company upgraded my version 3 to version 4 for free. It appears that they support their customers.

The software tethers your Nikon to your computer and gives you tremendous control. They have provided quite a bit of new function including a new browser and better tagging support. This is on top of expected functions like live view, focus control, setting exposure, etc. They also include unexpected features like focus stacking, HDR bracketing, voice control, control from a smart phone, ability to trigger with a sensor, and timelapses. They also provide a set of video tutorials to get you started and the most out of this rather sophisticated software.

I have no connection with this company (except as a customer) but thought that the Nikonians community should be aware of this tool and the recent update.

Charles

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Control My Nikon - Version 4 [View all] , crcowan Silver Member , Mon 03-Sep-12 12:37 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Control My Nikon - Version 4
Reply message RE: Control My Nikon - Version 4