Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Wonderful historical (D200) files - Pages 600 up to 335...

Larry443

Frederick, MD, US
20 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Wonderful historical (D200) files - Pages 600 up to 335 and even later"

Larry443 Registered since 11th Jul 2012
Thu 23-Aug-12 05:03 PM | edited Thu 23-Aug-12 05:03 PM by Larry443

I just entered the world of DSLRs with a used D200 purchase. Naturally I've been trying to find out as much as possible about my "new" camera. This forum is like reading a history on the D200. I went back to the end and starting coming forward quickly and found the rumors of the D200 area and then it's introduction quickly followed by all the problems with the banding. Everyone seemed so excited about the new camera. I have truly enjoyed skimming these 300 pages of the D200s history. Its ascent and aging.

I will return to them. I just wanted to thank everyone who provided all that wonderful information and to thank those controlling the board for not "deleting" the old information. I find it fun and very informative reading.

A general, generic topic Wonderful historical (D200) files - Pages 600 up to 335... [View all] , Larry443 , Thu 23-Aug-12 03:03 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Wonderful historical (D200) files - Pages 600 up to...