Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Halt production of the D400 !!! D300 design flaw ?

Drbee

Naperville, US
5927 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Halt production of the D400 !!! D300 design flaw ?"

Drbee Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Aug 2004
Tue 24-Jul-12 03:47 PM

Good title . I hope we do eventually see a D400, seems like Nikon has bitten off a pretty big production chunk right now and with the D800 flap smooth sailing might take another detour.

I keep a small amount of black gaffer's tape on each of my lens hoods (store it there) and a larger amount run down the leg of my tripod for in-the-field emergency use. Sometimes I use it for a cable tie, or to keep a auto-focus lens manually focused, and maybe just to keep a rubber door shut so I don't have to worry about it.

JFFT (just food for thought).

FWIW, the door design on my D700 seems to be holding up pretty well, the D200 was another story and perhaps the same as your D300. Maybe there is progress .

Roger
It's still, ISO, aperture and shutter-speed, right?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Halt production of the D400 !!! D300 design flaw ? [View all] , TheMohaveKid , Mon 16-Jul-12 05:47 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Halt production of the D400 !!! D300 design flaw ?