Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Stuck in Flash Mode Select

Bootneck1

Cornwall, UK
109 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Stuck in Flash Mode Select"

Bootneck1 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Aug 2010
Thu 05-Jul-12 06:24 AM

Hi Cal

You are not unique. I had exactly the same problem with my D300s last September. To add insult to injury the fault emerged during a leg of an international Catamaran racing event in the beautiful natural harbour of Plymouth UK.

Like yourself, I tried everything I could think of and other things which fellow camera club members suggested. Finally decided that it was a return to Nikon job.

My camera was returned with a repair report stating "Printed circuit board repaired,replaced and adjusted". The camera has been working perfectly ever since

I hope your problem is resolved ASAP

Best Regards

Best Regards
David

A general, generic topic Stuck in Flash Mode Select [View all] , noneco Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 , Sat 23-Jun-12 11:15 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Stuck in Flash Mode Select
Reply message RE: Stuck in Flash Mode Select - fixed
     Reply message RE: Stuck in Flash Mode Select - fixed