Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

what memory card (s) do you use with your D300?

Jim Sack

Ballston Spa, US
212 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: what memory card (s) do you use with your D300?"

Jim Sack Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jul 2008
Mon 18-Jun-12 02:09 PM

I have a D300S (a second one coming today), and I've always used Lexar cards. I highly recommend the company since I've never had a problem with any of their cards. I use 8 gig cards, 400X speed. At B&H, they're around $50 for a "two pack", which I think is a great deal.
Good luck!
Jim
http://www.jimsack.com

A general, generic topic what memory card (s) do you use with your D300? [View all] , sybali , Sat 09-Jun-12 02:02 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: what memory card (s) do you use with your D300?