Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

what memory card (s) do you use with your D300?

TheMohaveKid

Henderson, US
2065 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: what memory card (s) do you use with your D300?"

TheMohaveKid Registered since 11th Jun 2002
Sat 09-Jun-12 03:44 PM

I have the D300 not the "s" version.

I have used Sandisk cards for five years now and have not had a problem.

My manual .. in case you did not get a manual .. states the approved Sandisk cards are the Standard .. Ultra ll .. Extreme lll and llll. Anywhere from 1 to 8 GB.

I use the Extreme 8 GB 60 mb/ s card and the Extreme lll 4 and 8 GB 30 GB/sec cards and an Extreme llll card at 4 GB.

For all practical purposes I don't notice much difference. If you are not shooting RAW a couple of 4 or 8 GB cards or more if you want would serve well on a big trip. I don't like to put everything on one card and always carry extra cards and batteries.

Cheers ...

http://salfic.squarespace.com/

A general, generic topic what memory card (s) do you use with your D300? [View all] , sybali , Sat 09-Jun-12 02:02 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: what memory card (s) do you use with your D300?