Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

what memory card (s) do you use with your D300?

JustJeff

Indianapolis, US
134 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: what memory card (s) do you use with your D300?"

JustJeff Registered since 14th Mar 2011
Sat 09-Jun-12 12:34 PM

Hi Sybille,

and welcome to Nikonians. For my D300 and D300s bodies, I've been using 16GB SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash cards (60MB/s). They're serving me well on those cameras, even though such cards have much more capacity than you specify.

I've also used another photographer's Lexar 2GB and 4GB cards when I shoot second camera at weddings; my apologies. Off the top of my head, I don't know the write speed of those cards, but those cards have worked well, too, for my uses.

Jeff

A general, generic topic what memory card (s) do you use with your D300? [View all] , sybali , Sat 09-Jun-12 02:02 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: what memory card (s) do you use with your D300?