Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

URGENT! D300 Fails to Fire

Bump57

US
6898 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: URGENT! D300 Fails to Fire"

Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Laureate Ribbon awarded as a winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007
Sun 10-Jun-12 05:45 PM | edited Sun 10-Jun-12 05:46 PM by Bump57

Greetings Michael,

I had this problem early on when the D300 & 70-200 first came out. It would happen quite often while I was shooting hockey and once in a while while shooting out side. I cleaned the contacts on the lens & body with Dexoit electrical cleaner. I can't believe it has not been mentioned here already. I have not had the problem since.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2104746

For 16 bucks it's worth a shot, just be careful not to get any where it is not needed.

Click on image to view larger version

Scott Martin Sternberg

Scotts Fine Art

This is a hot, active topic! URGENT! D300 Fails to Fire [View all] , MichaelDMiller Silver Member , Mon 04-Jun-12 02:29 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: URGENT! D300 Fails to Fire