Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

URGENT! D300 Fails to Fire

Del

Claremont, US
444 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: URGENT! D300 Fails to Fire"

Del Registered since 04th Nov 2006
Wed 06-Jun-12 05:45 PM

Wow that was a lot of images for such a short time. I was photographing lotus blossoms at the Huntington and since all I could do in the field was change lenses, clean contacts, etc., I had to call it a day. I forgot to bring my D200 along for backup. Since the repair to the body, It has worked perfectly since.
del

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! URGENT! D300 Fails to Fire [View all] , MichaelDMiller Silver Member , Mon 04-Jun-12 02:29 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: URGENT! D300 Fails to Fire