Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

My issue with Nikon and the "D400"...

ArthurNikonF

Worcester, US
405 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: My issue with Nikon and the "D400"..."

ArthurNikonF Registered since 10th Oct 2011
Wed 02-May-12 02:27 AM

I have never been happy with the way the D300 exposes, leaning towards hot, and quite often, blown highlights. And the low light performance is very disappointing. The colors, even in the "neutral" setting, are oversaturated, wonky, and blocky looking. It came out with so much hype, but is now such an outdated camera. Only a few years after its release. Just because it is a Nikon does not necessarly mean it is a great camera. It does suffer from numerous weaknesses.

-A

Please read my blog (Nikon, Hasselblad, AND Polaroid), at www.arthurpolaroid.wordpress.com/ Nikon D300, D40, F Photomic Ftn, FE-2, F3HP, N80, F2S

This is a hot, active topic! My issue with Nikon and the "D400"... [View all] , Jim Pearce Silver Member , Mon 23-Apr-12 08:20 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: My issue with Nikon and the "D400"...
Reply message The D800 looks like a great camera to me...
     Reply message High resolution and high fps may not be so compatible.....
          Reply message RE: High resolution and high fps may not be so compatib...
               Reply message The D800 is 4 fps at full resolution Marty...
                    Reply message RE: The D800 is 4 fps at full resolution Marty...
                         Reply message RE: The D800 is 4 fps at full resolution Marty...
                              Reply message FX is maxing out every bit as much as DX...
Reply message They want people to "upgrade" to FX...
                    Reply message Quite frankly Arthur...
                                                  Reply message Your premise is your conclusion Neil...
                                                  Reply message RE: Your premise is your conclusion Neil...
                                                  Reply message RE: Your premise is your conclusion Neil...
                                                  Reply message No Neil, I don't shoot FX...
Reply message Here's part of what I'll say to Gerard tomorrow Neil...
     Reply message RE: Here's part of what I'll say to Gerard tomorrow Nei...
          Reply message Well, we'll see Richard...