Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.
Already have an account? Login
Solano County, California, US
"RE: What metering system do you usually use?"
Evolving into using Spot metering about 75% of the time. The other 25% would be matrix.Shooting for metering on Zones IV-VII.Used CW for 40 years with film cameras--it's all I had, except for a hand-held spot meter that I hardly ever carried.