Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Need to change out D200 what to do?

KnightPhoto

Alberta, CA
4968 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Need to change out D200 what to do?"

KnightPhoto Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006
Thu 18-Aug-11 01:12 AM

These are interesting times what with the D400 and possible 24 mp dx sensor rumor. I don't understand how that sensor could be good at low light, but am keeping an open mind.

As an owner of D200 (sold) and D300 (still have but will sell soon) I agree with your assessments of those two sensors. My main cameras currently are the D700 and D7000. For all the things the D7K does well, it is still not near to what the D700 delivers in low light.

Now mind you if the D800 does as well in low light as the D700, plus delivers additional benefits, the D800 should be a real winner (and the D700 will remain one).

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog

A general, generic topic Need to change out D200 what to do? [View all] , photographerdave , Wed 17-Aug-11 01:36 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Need to change out D200 what to do?