Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Wingman

Kimberley, CA
1651 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D4s?"

Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2002
Fri 27-Sep-13 04:31 PM

I'm indifferent towards the card issue -- I've never had any issue with CF cards for the kind of work I do (I've never hit the buffer limit of any camera I've owned (D200, D300, D3, D700, and D800). I like to carry lots of cards, so two CF slots would be my preference if anybody at Nikon cared.

I would like to see more megapixels, though. I've used D4 bodies fairly extensively (borrowed from NPS at events) and don't find anything that makes me want to upgrade from my beloved old workhorse D3. I love the big pro bodies, but the D800 is the real advance over previous tech for the kind of work I do.

So come out with a D4X and I'll jump on it.

Neal Nurmi

---Wingman Photo---

This is a hot, active topic! D4s? [View all] , mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Tue 24-Sep-13 10:04 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D4s?