Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Do I buy a D4 or wait?

M_Jackson

Jackson, US
747 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Do I buy a D4 or wait?"

M_Jackson Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005
Mon 12-Aug-13 08:05 PM

George,
Most of the grizzly activity associated with Schwabacher has always revolved around the Elk Reduction program (Elk Hunt). The hunters blasted away with their rifles, attracting the grizzlies to the gut piles. With no hunt down there this year, the grizzlies will likely follow the gun shots to the Gros Ventre river area. Lots of people park at the road at Schwabacher and hike down early in the morning for the sunrise. Some days, there are a dozen vehicles parked there, but more often, three or four. When I go down, I carry bear spray, but I am never too worried about them.

Best of luck on your trip,
Mike Jackson

M. Jackson
Jackson Hole, WY

Blog: www.bestofthetetons.com
Web Site: www.tetonimages.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! Do I buy a D4 or wait? [View all] , Cowleystjames Silver Member , Wed 31-Jul-13 05:47 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Do I buy a D4 or wait?