Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Do I buy a D4 or wait?

Cowleystjames

UK
116 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Do I buy a D4 or wait?"

Cowleystjames Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Mar 2013
Fri 02-Aug-13 01:13 PM

Many thanks for all your replies guys, I went and bought one and whilst there saw the 85mm F1.4G. Had to have that too
Went to the gallops this morning (very early!) and managed a run of 36 raw images and no buffering!
Amazing piece of kit.
​Was in love with the D800e, but now, she's my second love and the D4 my first and true......
Can't seem to upload a photo of my new girl, guess I need to buy membership?

This is a hot, active topic! Do I buy a D4 or wait? [View all] , Cowleystjames Silver Member , Wed 31-Jul-13 05:47 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Do I buy a D4 or wait?