Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

a D4 is in the offing - but need some advice

Zareeba

Stockton-on-Tees, UK
174 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: a D4 is in the offing - but need some advice"

Zareeba Gold Member Nikonian since 08th Apr 2008
Mon 29-Jul-13 05:28 PM

Well, I've taken the plunge, but decided to go with WEX after all that - they have an offer virtually identical to Grays (today was the last day, so I had to make a decision quickly) and I've dealt with them numerous times in the past and found their service equal to Grays. They've made me a part-ex offer on my D700 that I can't refuse - they even arranged for it to be picked up by Parcel Force, so it's on it's way to them now. So hopefully in a few days' time I will have my D4

D4, D800, D600

It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us in trouble. It's the things we know that just ain't so.

Why is this thus? What is the reason of this thusness?

- Artemus Ward

A general, generic topic a D4 is in the offing - but need some advice [View all] , Zareeba Gold Member , Fri 19-Jul-13 05:49 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: a D4 is in the offing - but need some advice