Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D2Xs LCD Quit working

rehmaj

US
2 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"D2Xs LCD Quit working"

rehmaj Registered since 20th Jun 2013
Thu 11-Jul-13 08:13 PM

I just purchased this about a month ago from a friend. It had been working fine. I arrived at my destination Tuesday and found I could not get the LCD on the back to display anything. I have tried reseating the battery (it was freshly and fully charged), pressing all buttons to ensure none are stuck, swap lens, swap memory card, and power cycle.

Does anyone have any more suggestions? It still works otherwise and if I take a picture, then hit "play", Delete, Delete I can see the memory card being accessed and the picture deleted.

I'm really hoping we can find a resolution to this that does not involve a repair shop.

A general, generic topic D2Xs LCD Quit working [View all] , rehmaj , Thu 11-Jul-13 06:13 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D2Xs LCD Quit working