Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Wingman

Kimberley, CA
1791 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D3 versus D3s?"

Wingman Silver Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2002
Thu 20-Jun-13 11:38 PM

I regularly run a D3 and D700 (and sometimes a D800) at the same time and have little trouble with differing control layouts. I have thought about moving from the D3 to D3s but decided that the s offered nothing I needed, as I have never wanted to shoot video with a DSLR and almost never shoot over ISO 1600. The D3 is still the best general purpose workhorse camera I've ever owned...

Neal Nurmi

---Wingman Photo---

A general, generic topic D3 versus D3s? [View all] , NikonMark37814 , Mon 03-Jun-13 09:47 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3 versus D3s?