Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D2X Copyright metadata...

Steve127

UK
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"D2X Copyright metadata..."

Steve127 Registered since 29th May 2013
Thu 30-May-13 01:10 PM

Hi Guys...

I have just bought a beautifully looked after D2X (22k actuations) in near perfect condition. its obviously not been used by a pro (that or it was used in a studio). I want to ensure that my copyright information is stored within the metadat of each image....I can't seem to find out if this is even possible (Like my D300s)..however i did notice when scrolling through the menues, a name of a person.....and no I can't find it.....

Was i imagining the name....or am I missing something? I have to admit, old that it now is....its an amazing piece of engineering... I just hope i can add my Copyright info.....

Thanks all

Steve

A general, generic topic D2X Copyright metadata... [View all] , Steve127 , Thu 30-May-13 11:10 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D2X Copyright metadata...