Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
archivue

Paris, FR
5525 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: No Activity"

archivue Registered since 26th Mar 2002
Mon 06-May-13 10:25 PM

I don't see it as a "weakness", maybe more that they are out shooting
As other said already, whether we have a D4 (I don't, I stick to the D3x) or not, most here are used to those cameras, even if not seasoned pro's !

If you read the whole archive, you'll find questions on problems just as in any other forums, but maybe in a less anguished way, it's more about the "how do you guys do it" sort of things, along with the usual tidbits

Most D4 users seems happy with what they got, and purchased it deliberately as it seems, either as an upgrade or as a second camera (or both) and knew what to expect.

The web is like the movie business, difficult to make a great blockbuster with a simple happy ending story

Jacques

"Un photographe, finalement, c'est quelqu'un comme les autres, mais qui prend des photos." - Man Ray
My Gallery...
My Other Gallery...

A general, generic topic No Activity [View all] , teamwiess , Mon 06-May-13 08:04 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: No Activity