Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D4 Review is out, and it's from Thom

Gene Duprey

Cedar Rapids, US
258 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D4 Review is out, and it's from Thom"

Gene Duprey Registered since 08th Feb 2013
Sat 06-Apr-13 04:59 PM

Steve,

I also have been a bit frustrated by the lack of info by the pros on the D4, but when they do come out they are generally very positive. It is indeed not perfect, but by far the best Nikon Pro camera yet, and I like Nikons by far over the Canons. I have been a Leica user for years, but thier digital Reflex 35mm sensor has been discontinued for several years, and I bought the Nikons to replace my R8DMR, although I use it still quite a bit.

Maybe when the User Guides come out on the D4, if they ever get published, will give better info on the various function options, and possible help you solve your video issues. I am not much of a video guy, but may one day try it out on the D4. Have you seen the User Guide Nikon has on their site, It may have some answers for you on the video issue you have (f4/f14).

Cheers,
Gene

A general, generic topic D4 Review is out, and it's from Thom [View all] , KnightPhoto Gold Member , Fri 05-Apr-13 10:47 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D4 Review is out, and it's from Thom