Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D2x CF error message, what does it mean?

NikonMark37814

Morristown, US
1125 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"D2x CF error message, what does it mean?"

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010
Mon 11-Mar-13 05:49 PM | edited Mon 11-Mar-13 09:37 PM by NikonMark37814

I've been using a Kingston Ultimate 16gb CF card in my D2x shooting raw files. After I was done for the day and popped the CF card into my desktop I received the following message" CF card contains errors, DO YOU WANT TO SCAN AND FIX Nikon D2x (E)? I chose NO and copied my files to the PC and then formated the card with the pc and then the D2x. Having never experienced a problem with a CF card I was wondering if someone could tell me what's going on? Do I need to contact Kingston? Did the dual format (pc and camera) take care of my problem? I really want to like this card as I'm a RAW shooter now and need the capacity. And lastly, I'm assuming it's a card problem and not a camera problem.

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic D2x CF error message, what does it mean? [View all] , NikonMark37814 , Mon 11-Mar-13 04:49 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D2x CF error message, what does it mean?