Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Autofocus Lockup Problem

gearsau

Toowoomba, Queensland., AU
1350 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Autofocus Lockup Problem"

gearsau Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Sep 2004
Sat 30-Mar-13 11:56 AM

Russ,

I hope that you don't mind if I make a suggestion. Try changing the way you hold the camera. Put your left hand under the camera / lens assembly and cradle the gear.

I used to hold my cameras / lens in the same way as you are doing in that photo, until it was pointed out to me by Nikon many moons ago, that I was holding the camera incorrectly.

If you change the way you hold the complete assembly, it becomes like a tripod , and you will get better support , and better photos.

All the best,

Regards ............Peter

A topic tagged as in need of help Autofocus Lockup Problem [View all] , FineArtSnaps Silver Member , Sat 09-Mar-13 01:02 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Autofocus Lockup Problem