Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Any way to back up D4 in field without computer?

ibpbob

Anaheim Hils, US
162 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Any way to back up D4 in field without computer?"

ibpbob Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2015 Nikonian since 12th Apr 2006
Thu 31-Jan-13 08:34 PM

Have any of you looked into the Verbatum Portable Hard Drives? A friend of mine has one and is very impressed and has offered to let me try it out over the weekend. 500GB storage runs about $150 which is good enough to store images during a long photo shoot or vacation. I'd be interested in anyone feed back on the Verbatum's. bob

A topic tagged as having a question Any way to back up D4 in field without computer? [View all] , spiritualized67 Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, most notably in Street & Landscape Photography , Thu 13-Dec-12 01:19 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Any way to back up D4 in field without computer?