Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Remote Cable for Nikon D3s and Pocketwizard.Flex Mini

Slohand1

Los Angeles, US
538 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Remote Cable for Nikon D3s and Pocketwizard.Flex Mini"

Slohand1 Silver Member Charter Member
Fri 07-Dec-12 11:50 PM | edited Fri 07-Dec-12 11:56 PM by Slohand1

Tom:

You will need the N90M-ACC Remote cable from Pocket Wizard, it's designed to work with the Pocket Wizard Plus III and the Mini Flex TTI5. It runs about $115.00 USD. You might need another Mini Flex but don't hold me too that as I don't use the Mini Flex.

The reason I say that is that I use one Pocketwizard III on the hot shoe of my D3/s and one in my hand to fire the shutter. In addition, the N90M-ACC will auto focus the lens-which is pretty nice.

I just purchased one about two weeks ago when I upgraded to the PW III from the Plus II.

Best Regards,

Marty

A general, generic topic Remote Cable for Nikon D3s and Pocketwizard.Flex Mini [View all] , Clarktmc Gold Member , Fri 07-Dec-12 08:47 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Remote Cable for Nikon D3s and Pocketwizard.Flex Mi...