Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D4 Empty Battery Indicator Icon

TwoMetreBill

Erie, US
231 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D4 Empty Battery Indicator Icon"

TwoMetreBill Registered since 22nd Apr 2006
Mon 26-Nov-12 11:27 PM

If both batteries are from the same batch, I'd suspect them. The battery batch should be on the battery. If they are the same, consider buying a battery from your local camera store to ensure the new battery is from a different batch. Alternately, you can email B&H and tell them you'd like to buy a battery with a different batch I'd.

Less likely though possible is a defective battery charger. The likelihood increases if the batteries are from different batches. Consider cleaning the contacts in the charger. Though I think this is a real long shot, it is cheap to try.

Nevertheless were it me, I'd definitely buy another battery.

Bill

A general, generic topic D4 Empty Battery Indicator Icon [View all] , M_Jackson Silver Member , Tue 06-Nov-12 02:38 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D4 Empty Battery Indicator Icon
                    Reply message D4 Empty Battery Indicator Icon