Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
archivue

Paris, FR
5525 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D3X"

archivue Registered since 26th Mar 2002
Sat 03-Nov-12 10:28 AM

I always upgrade firmware, whatever the fix I need or not, just to maintain the camera in it's latest upgrade ( I also do the same thing with computers )!
As for memory cards, I have a bunch of 8 Megs ones. I was never tempted to go further as I very seldom need to go further then the two fitted in the camera, even at friend's marriage (not as the photographer).
On travels I take six of those with me and often, two only are used (I tend to be over precautionary ). Of course, while I shoot more then with a film camera, I don't overdo it and seldom use the fpses the camera allows !

Same for the battery, I have to of them and change them regularly to slow wear, but can't remember a time when I had to change batteries in the middle of something

So I guess you'll be very happy with the D3x, as I am

Jacques

"Un photographe, finalement, c'est quelqu'un comme les autres, mais qui prend des photos." - Man Ray
My Gallery...
My Other Gallery...

A general, generic topic D3X [View all] , pqtrths Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 , Fri 02-Nov-12 12:52 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3X