Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Bracket mode accidentally on D4 during Chimping

jrp

San Pedro Garza GarcĂ­a, MX
38852 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Bracket mode accidentally on D4 during Chimping"

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter Member
Wed 31-Oct-12 05:23 AM

You are not alone Linwood.
After a lifetime of great shots (exposure-wise) with speedlights, I began getting blowout images (not just the highlights).
My paws, dog-like hands, had the bracketing working and without my eye glasses I couldn't see it.
It took me a few days to figure it out.

Also related, I let someone at the ANPAT check on my custom settings.
He made some changes without noticing and I ended up with two days of jpegs only. I SHOOT RAW!

Have a great time :-)
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Mainly at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story
Please join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members who help this happen; upgrade.
Check our workshops at the Nikonians Academy and the Nikonians Photo Pro Shop

A general, generic topic Bracket mode accidentally on D4 during Chimping [View all] , Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians , Mon 29-Oct-12 02:37 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Bracket mode accidentally on D4 during Chimping