Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

New Sony XQD Series S 64GB arrived this morning

KnightPhoto

Alberta, CA
4955 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: New Sony XQD Series S 64GB arrived this morning"

KnightPhoto Gold Member Nikonian since 18th Dec 2006
Fri 12-Oct-12 02:12 PM

Good description Mike and others in this thread. I think Wildlife in particular and unpredictable activities like bull fighting are clear examples. For me in my wildlife shooting with cameras other than a D4 what sometimes happens is I shoot my burst thinking I am getting peak of action, only to have something even more interesting happen next. But with a full buffer I miss these next shots. This happened to me on the weekend testing out my new D800E. I really appreciate this feature of my D4!

I can think of examples for pro sports shooters and remote cameras. Set up a remote for the 100 meter dash and let her rip for the entire race, able to catch any unexpected happenings. Of course that is 9 seconds but there are several seconds of high emotion photography right after the finish too.

Best regards, SteveK

'A camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.' -- Dorothea Lange
My Nikonians gallery
My Nikonians Blog

A general, generic topic New Sony XQD Series S 64GB arrived this morning [View all] , piowoc , Thu 04-Oct-12 05:28 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New Sony XQD Series S 64GB arrived this morning