Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
karma1248

Los Alamos, US
80 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Need Some Parts"

karma1248 Registered since 10th Sep 2012
Fri 02-Nov-12 05:30 PM | edited Fri 02-Nov-12 05:35 PM by karma1248

HI All,
Well, I have some bad news. Following the suggestion above from Luke Miller,I ordered my parts from Boca Photo who had everything I needed in their on-line catalog. That was over month ago.

I have heard exactly zero from them. I have had no indication that they received my order, or, that they have shipped it, or, if it was on back order. I have sent them two emails expressing my unease with no response from them. I paid for the order via credit card. The amount is not large so I'm not too worried about the money other than on principle.

At this point it seems like they are not in business any more. On their web site they mention they are not very formal. That's an understatement. I do not even have an order number!!

None of this is your fault Luke. Do not feel bad. I appreciated the suggestion.

I want to warn you all away from Boca Photo.

Sparky

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Need Some Parts [View all] , karma1248 , Wed 03-Oct-12 08:26 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Need Some Parts