Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

High ISO, I don't Get It

jpFoto

US
1114 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: High ISO, I don't Get It"

jpFoto Registered since 25th Jun 2010
Thu 27-Sep-12 11:27 PM | edited Fri 28-Sep-12 01:11 AM by jpFoto

Sparky

You are absolutely right! My dad drove a 1939 Ford with mechanical brakes that usually worked. His car had a southwind heater, and their family cooled their home with a fan from Montgomery Wards. Polio shots weren't invented yet and my grandmother washed the clothes on a scrub board and then hung it out to dry on a clothes line. (the clothes line is the best part of this story.)

Time marches on, but no one has to tag along. The D2X was, and still is, a great camera. If it suits your needs, then go for it!

In your companion thread "Throw the Dice," you had indicated that you had purchased a "state of the art", "21st century," Epson 3800 printer and wanted a camera with very high resolution to go along with your modern age acquisition, so we responded accordingly. I'm not exactly sure why you started a new thread to continue your discussion of the same topic, but perhaps you can explain that.

jP

A general, generic topic High ISO, I don't Get It [View all] , karma1248 , Thu 27-Sep-12 06:56 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: High ISO, I don't Get It