Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Throw The Dice: A D2X Or A D2XS?

karma1248

Los Alamos, US
80 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Throw The Dice: A D2X Or A D2XS?"

karma1248 Registered since 10th Sep 2012
Tue 02-Oct-12 06:33 PM

HI Mark,
I want to thank you for your support. I think your circumstances enables understanding of my financial situation which defines everything I do. Folks who are not on a limited income often have a hard time understanding those of us who are. I can assure all of you contributors to this thread that I have no problem spending real money if a have it.

Example: My very beautiful and beloved hi fi system is worth around $70,000. I have been accumulating it for many years at a time when I could afford the best. Believe me, it is worth every penny. You see, photography takes second place to audio and music in my life.

I received my new to me D2XS today. I'm checking it out now. So far, so good. It seems to be as advertised. The HSC mode is neat! Also the LCD is excellent. The two batteries supplied both seem to be in good shape. I have not printed anything yet so I can't talk about resolution yet. The buttons seem to feel a little different from my D2H's. Or maybe it's my imagination? Doesn't matter, the camera feels great. Hopefully, it will take great pictures.

The camera is in perfect cosmetic condition as claimed. I've just mounted a Kirk plate on it and slipped on a Nikonians strap. I think it is ready to go. I'll have to do some shooting this week. I probably need some faster CF cards.

Sparky

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

This is a hot, active topic! Throw The Dice: A D2X Or A D2XS? [View all] , karma1248 , Thu 27-Sep-12 10:28 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Throw The Dice: A D2X Or A D2XS?
          Reply message Throw The Dice: A D2X Or A D2XS?