Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Do you use your D4/D3/D2/D1 DSLR(s) for business or jus...

esantos

McAllen, US
13240 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Do you use your D4/D3/D2/D1 DSLR(s) for business or just for pleasure?"

esantos Moderator Nikonians Resources Writer. Recognized for his outstanding reviews on printers and printing articles. Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas, including Landscape Photography Awarded for his extraordinary accomplishments in Landscape Photography. His work has been exhibited at the Smithsonian. Nikonian since 10th Nov 2002
Sun 19-Aug-12 05:18 PM | edited Sun 19-Aug-12 05:18 PM by esantos

I just got my D4 a few days ago so my response here is purely empirical. But based on how I use my gear I plan to use my D4 for capturing nature and architectural photos that I sell with occasional success as either prints or stock. I also will be using this camera to supplement the D7000 I use at my regular job. It will be used primarily to shoot informational videos and document promotional events and workshops/seminars.

Ernesto Santos
esartprints.com Ernesto Santos Photography
Get my new e-Book "Churches of Texas"

A topic tagged as a poll/survey Do you use your D4/D3/D2/D1 DSLR(s) for business or jus... [View all] , jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources , Sun 19-Aug-12 07:15 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Do you use your D4/D3/D2/D1 DSLR(s) for business or...