Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Do you use your D4/D3/D2/D1 DSLR(s) for business or jus...

archivue

Paris, FR
5525 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Do you use your D4/D3/D2/D1 DSLR(s) for business or just for pleasure?"

archivue Registered since 26th Mar 2002
Sun 19-Aug-12 09:45 AM

Hum... I didn't find the proper slot
As an architect, I use my D3x as a "pro" tool (for architecture design, on the works, for urban studies, etc.), some of those pictures end in paid work (studies or designs) but not as the main subject (i.e. not as a photographer, even if some are just plain and not with PP work).

When not "working", I use photography as a derivative, a pleasure, but also to keep my "eyes" working and trained (and then, I tend to try to escape the architectural subjects, centering more on humans, feelings, atmosphere, etc..)

In today's hyper-mediatized societies, you can't escape showing pictures from whatever camera or device... Are they documentary photography, or just noisy image artifacts ? I don't really know...

Jacques

"Un photographe, finalement, c'est quelqu'un comme les autres, mais qui prend des photos." - Man Ray
My Gallery...
My Other Gallery...

A topic tagged as a poll/survey Do you use your D4/D3/D2/D1 DSLR(s) for business or jus... [View all] , jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources , Sun 19-Aug-12 07:15 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Do you use your D4/D3/D2/D1 DSLR(s) for business or...