Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Extremely Curious......

DaveDosch

San Diego, US
453 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Extremely Curious......"

DaveDosch Basic Member
Wed 10-Jul-02 06:24 PM

Oh Yeah. Did I mention that I'm extremely impressed and happy with my D100? The build is excellent, similar to the N80 with improvements. The weakest part of the N80 was it's thumb-joystick and that is much improved in the D100. The LCD screen comes with a really nice protective cover (that I don't plan to ever remove...) The controls are very intuitive if you're switching from an N80, since they are almost identical except for the LCD menu. I still haven't bothered with playing with the in camera playback modes, so I can't say much about that. The battery seems to last a long time between charging (though I do plan to get a spare battery or two anyway and the MD-D100 when they become available for purchase.)

The Nikon View software does have a major bug as far as I'm concerned. It is only available in Windows or Mac format! Where's my Linux version?

DaveDosch
Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but bubbles.

DaveDosch
Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but bubbles.

A general, generic topic Extremely Curious...... [View all] , mlucas01 , Wed 10-Jul-02 01:05 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Extremely Curious......