Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Ferguson

Cape Coral, US
5703 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D4 and Camera Shake"

Ferguson Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for the generous sharing of his high level expertise in the spirit of Nikonians Nikonian since 19th Aug 2004
Wed 01-Aug-12 01:09 PM

>>Could you pick a couple of the images that you think are
>>illustrative. I looked at a few and found very sharp
>sections
>>of each that did not illustrate camera shake, but I may
>be
>>looking at the wrong one.
>>
>
>You won't see any that are blurry on my site. I never post a
>shot that I consider a bad one (and blurry from camera shake
>certainly falls into that category).

Ah, sorry, thought you were posting examples. That's true for me also, I am still struggling to understand my D800w ith a 85/1.4, but the issues are all in the massive pile of used photons and electrons from discarded soft portraits, not in the keepers. I have yet to pin down the issue. I wish I could decide it was just technique, but I'm not there yet. I did just get a D4 as a second body (primarily for the fps for sports), so in a month or two maybe I'll have a feel for the answer to your question. Right now I'm just confused.

Comments welcomed on pictures: Http://captivephotons.com

A general, generic topic D4 and Camera Shake [View all] , Mike in FL Silver Member , Sun 29-Jul-12 07:00 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D4 and Camera Shake