Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D3 and "the Cd error"

blw

Richmond, US
28571 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: D3 and "the Cd error""

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004
Wed 08-Aug-12 03:39 PM

It's a long shot, but I suppose it's not a zero probability. I did buy them from my usual authorized reseller, a brick and mortar place that I trust implicitly. I observe that this happens ONLY in very bizarre circumstances, and it is really quite difficult to track down - I've had my D3 and these lenses for over three years and have only just been able to converge on the trigger circumstances. So it seems to me that the likely case is that these are real ones.

BUT having said that, how do I validate these? They have serial numbers on them, I guess I could try to ask SanDisk about them. Is there any more sophisticated way to do this?

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

A general, generic topic D3 and "the Cd error" [View all] , blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas , Mon 23-Jul-12 09:31 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3 and "the Cd error"