Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
barnesrl

Van Wert, US
135 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"New D4 Today"

barnesrl Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Dec 2002
Wed 11-Jul-12 02:13 PM | edited Wed 11-Jul-12 02:14 PM by barnesrl

My D4 is supposed to show up today. I had ordered through B&H Monday and was put on a p reorder list. they told me 2-4 months. I assumed everyone was having problems getting D4's. Well I found one actually two at Jacks Camera in Muncie, Indiana. I cancelled the B&H order and have one coming from Jacks. No I am in no way connected with Jacks Camera. Just an old customer. THEY HAVE ONE LEFT!

My question is, I will be shooting using this body Thursday evening into the night time. It will have lighting of some sort probably standard lighting used at fairgrounds Grandstand areas.

I will also use my D3 which is set for the high ISO and noise reduction settings. Is the D4 set up the same as the D4 in this area??

If some one experienced with the D4 could give me the ball park setup on the D4 for the high ISO shooting and noise reduction settings I would appreciate it very much.

I don't think the transition from the 3 to the 4 will be that difficult but I just do not have any time to really get into the manual at this time. But I will after Thursdays shoot.

Thanks to all for your help.

Bob Barnes
Van Wert, Ohio

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic New D4 Today [View all] , barnesrl Silver Member , Wed 11-Jul-12 12:13 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: New D4 Today