Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Is my nikon repair center being honest with me?

ramadap

PT
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Is my nikon repair center being honest with me?"

ramadap Registered since 07th Jul 2012
Tue 10-Jul-12 11:58 PM

I have looked up the service and parts manual. There is no "image compression board" as such. Image compression is done on the main board that holds the expeed processor.

The circuit boards returned with the camera are indeed just DC/DC boards.

So the repair center misrepresented the repair and overcharged me. I'm now waiting for their reaction to my complaint but I'm not hopeful.

Would nikon headquarters be interested in this story? Anyone to complain to? or is Nikon just too big to care?

Luis

A general, generic topic Is my nikon repair center being honest with me? [View all] , ramadap , Sat 07-Jul-12 04:27 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Is my nikon repair center being honest with me?