Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
michaelted

US
50 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Tomorrow is the day"

michaelted Registered since 29th Mar 2012
Wed 23-May-12 02:44 AM

Congrats on the new tool! You are going to be so amazed once it's in your hands. I have been shooting my D4 for a couple months now and I am still in awe. I picked my my D90 today to box it up for eBay and it felt so weird in my hand. The D4 is a work of art and a real pleasure to shoot comfortably all day long if that's your goal.

I am not too sure about the membership, but personally I feel this is a more gear oriented sight, not a photo critique place. I am not against helping the brand out though. I just do it by buying their merchandise. The books are very well written, and I enjoy them thoroughly. There is a Nikonians workshop actually coming to my town, but unfortunately I am out of town fishing that week.

A general, generic topic Tomorrow is the day [View all] , PaulOcchialini , Tue 22-May-12 09:22 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Tomorrow is the day