Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
PaintedRays

Oregon, US
81 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Included with a D4?"

PaintedRays Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Oct 2011
Thu 24-May-12 01:43 PM | edited Thu 24-May-12 01:46 PM by PaintedRays

The D4 with the XQD card and reader deal is completed. If you are getting it now, it is because it was shipped to the dealer last month. The reason it was added initially is because Sony was not going to widely available at the release. In fact, it appeard it would not be available for purchase in time. So, Nikon included it. It was stated in the beginning according to Nikon Rumors reporting of the included card and reader, that it was only going to be given till May. Hardly stopped "without warning". I was fortunate and had an early D4 and got the freebie. An extra card showed up within days of my body being delivered, from B&H. I thought is was nice to get the deal, but was unexpected. I've never had a memory card included with a body in the past.

www.paintedrays.com

A general, generic topic Included with a D4? [View all] , SteveH , Sun 20-May-12 02:37 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Included with a D4?