Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Question about memory cards..

Lee Anne

Brownsville, US
831 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Question about memory cards.."

Lee Anne Registered since 28th Jan 2007
Mon 08-Jul-02 05:25 PM

Hi,

When I bought my D100, I was told to use the Type II cards, because the images were cleaner than with the Type I cards. Also, I was told the Type I cards were being phased out. Do any of you know whether this is true? Are there advantages to having the Type II card?

Also, I had planned on buying the card reader, too, and he said not to buy it. He said I shouldn't take the card out of the camera, because it would end up getting damaged. Do most of you switch cards or do you read the cards from your camera. I don't really have a problem with this unless we're on vacation. I wouldn't have access to a computer at that time.

I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions.

Lee Anne

Lee Anne
"The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter." Mark Twain

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic Question about memory cards.. [View all] , Lee Anne , Mon 08-Jul-02 03:25 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Question about memory cards..
Reply message Thanks Victor and Alan for the info!
Reply message RE: Thanks Victor and Alan for the info!