Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

To D4x or not to D4x?

akmartinez1

San Francisco, US
629 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: To D4x or not to D4x?"

akmartinez1 Registered since 12th Jan 2005
Fri 11-May-12 05:41 AM

IF a D4x arrives in the market or even started in rumors, what would the specs be other than a higher (48?) MP count?

Would it still retain the high ISO and low noise performance of the current D4? Would the ISO specs even remain the same?

And would it still sit at a 10/11 FPS spec?

If any of the other specs drop to make room for a higher MP count would it be just a minor step up from a D3x at 36MP to 48MP and hold the same specs of a D3x for FPS and ISO/Noise performance?

What would everyone think of a D4x if it really wasn't that much different than a D3x?

And if it is what a D4 is now with a 48MP sensor I wouldn't imagine that it would be a $8k USD, I would imagine it would be much much higher, especially since the D4 is already starting at $6k USD.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

A general, generic topic To D4x or not to D4x? [View all] , ZoneV Silver Member , Fri 11-May-12 01:33 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: To D4x or not to D4x?