Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D1x MH-16 battery charger question, need your help plea...

TVaitonis

Rochester, US
51 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: D1x MH-16 battery charger question, need your help please"

TVaitonis Registered since 07th Jul 2007
Wed 24-Sep-08 04:23 AM

Hi Mark,
I just checked. The two MH-16's I have are set up with the 7A 125V version of the cord. In fact one of them is brand new and in the original package from Nikon. If the wall cord is not getting warm when in use then all is OK. A little warmth in the batteries at the end of the charge cycle is typical and indicates it's saturated with juice and ready for action. Truth or not, I've heard it's best to let the battery cool for a bit before using it in the camera. I do since it's a fact that extra heat in a CCD can produce some noise in the image.

All the best

A general, generic topic D1x MH-16 battery charger question, need your help plea... [View all] , markscamera , Tue 23-Sep-08 08:02 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D1x MH-16 battery charger question, need your help ...