Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D1X for astrophotography??

fooziyi

SG
60 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: D1X for astrophotography??"

fooziyi Registered since 03rd Apr 2002
Sun 19-May-02 07:01 PM

I did not use a telescope. I used a wide angle lens (28mm at f3.8. Mine was a zoom lens. How I wish I had a 55mm f1.2!!!!) to capture the conjunction. Will post the image after my exams. 5th of June. Probably in the Shooting Issue/Landscape Forum. Maybe they should open a new forum "Night Photography" to encourage more people to aim their cameras up. I don't have a telescope, though I pray for a Meade LX-90 Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope would fall on my lap (oof!). I've been dreaming of taking pictures of nebulae and star cluster. Using films of course. Till now they remain a dream.

Proud owner of an F5. If only I can pull it out from my keyboard!

A general, generic topic D1X for astrophotography?? [View all] , fooziyi , Sun 19-May-02 01:09 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D1X for astrophotography??