Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Does the D1x / sb28dx have an under exposure problem?

danyroth

CH
22 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Does the D1x / sb28dx have an under exposure proble"

danyroth Registered since 25th Mar 2002
Fri 24-May-02 08:41 PM

Hi,

1) CCD Dust- Yes it is a generic problem to Digital SLRs. The frequency of the need to clean the CCD depends on the work habits. I work outdoors, and need seldom to clean the dust. I just take extra care when changing lenses ...

2) I use the SB-28DX almost all the time, as fill flash or contast control. I find no issues with "Under Exposure". Of course since it is TTL but not of the film plane (No film...), it does pose some limitations. Most of the problems people report, have to do with very short Subject to flash distance.
After a learning period, one get's used to overiding Flash settings in such special conditions

Dany
http://www.digital-dany.com

A topic tagged as having a question Does the D1x / sb28dx have an under exposure problem? [View all] , jblaau , Wed 15-May-02 02:49 AM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Does the D1x / sb28dx have an under exposure proble