I found the spreadsheet useful, but I was used to the old D200 spreadsheet which limited the entries in various fields to those selections available in the camera. So I transmogrified this spreadsheet to do that. The overall format is the same, although I have added some comments at the bottom.
The cells all contain the default values for the camera. When you change a cell to another value, the cell is highlighted in yellow, so you can see what you have changed. However, the bank names (and the comment) work the other way: the default is no name (no comment), and it is highlighted in yellow to remind you to put in a name or comment. If you put in too many characters it is highlighted in red.
I think I have checked all the entry and formatting, so if anyone finds a problem, let me know.