Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
pjgangi

Las Vegas, US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM

"RE: H E L P!!!!!"

pjgangi Registered since 09th May 2002
Fri 10-May-02 08:50 PM

Hi Alan.....I appreciate the input. I've been banging my head against the wall for a couple of months now trying to get this right. I've tried 'more contrast' in the tone compensation setting....not a whole bunch of change. I was quite pleased the other night when I tried a few shots in JPEG 'Normal' as opposed to 'Fine' like Moose Peterson suggests. I was in White Balance Auto and I tried Shade and Direct Sunlight. Slight differences.....I wonder if the atmosphere here in Las Vegas might be an issue as well. We're 2600' above sea level with extremely strong sunlight (I am using a filter) and smog and dust blowing as well. I'll just keep playing for now.....Thanks again ......Paul

A topic tagged as in need of help H E L P!!!!! [View all] , pjgangi , Thu 09-May-02 01:58 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: H E L P!!!!!