Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 80-400mm VR & Digital Body

gorking

Albuquerque, US
24 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"RE: Nikon 80-400mm VR & Digital Body"

gorking Basic Member
Tue 30-Apr-02 01:07 AM

Anyone seriously interested in a portable power plant for their digital equipment can check out http://www.digitalcamerabattery.com
The 30 watt kit (their smallest) starts at $426 USD. This kit comes with a black 30 watt Digital Camera Battery, standard charger, carrying case with belt clip and D-rings, power cable to fit any D1 series camera and a high voltage cable for the SB28-DX flash. The units can be purchased directly from the manufacturer, and they also sell thru several dealers in the US, and a few around the world.

I haven't tried this out personally, but did read some good reviews several months back. Impressed me enough to convince my boss to buy a couple for the shop. The pity is, they won't get here in time for me to play with before I move. So I won't even get a chance to play with them and see if all that I heard was true.

Tim

A general, generic topic Nikon 80-400mm VR & Digital Body [View all] , spacer Awarded for his contributions to the Resources , Thu 25-Apr-02 04:12 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon 80-400mm VR & Digital Body