Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

English German French

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Upgrade Membership Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Fuji Finepix S1 Compared to D1

crotwell

8 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author

"Fuji Finepix S1 Compared to D1"

crotwell Basic Member
Mon 04-Mar-02 07:58 PM

I know I will catch some flack for this question, but I need serious help. I want to purchase a Digital SLR for under 2500. I can get a used D1 or a new Fuji S1 (which is based on a Nikon body and lense set) I have all Nikon equipment so these are my only choice in the price range I am looking. I would rather buy a new S1 to get the warrenties and such, but if the quality is that much worse, I would go with the D1. I guess my question is: Does any one examples of photos taken with either of these I could compare or know where I could find examples? I know there is a skin tone problem with the D1, but there is a fix in Photoshop for this now. Any help with this or any other advice you guys can give would be tremendous help as I have the money and just need a place to burn it.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Tony

A general, generic topic Fuji Finepix S1 Compared to D1 [View all] , crotwell , Mon 04-Mar-02 06:58 PM
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Fuji Finepix S1 Compared to D1